November is already half way over, Thanksgiving is right around the corner with Christmas and New Years close behind. I ,like many of you, started January 2012 excited with the endless possibilities the new year held. I also made a "To Do List" for 2012 of things I wanted to accomplish. (I'm a sucker for lists.) Below is the list I put together I've managed to do all of them except for one.
If I can get 90% of my list accomplished by November, while changing careers and writing a book, I know you can too. It's never to late to achieve what you set out for in 2012. Today is the day. Nobody is going to do it for you. I hope this inspires you to get out there and accomplish your goals.
To Do In 2012
1) Take Krav Maga lessons - A few cuts and scrapes later, done
2) Go Skydiving - Trip to Peris, CA with my sister, done
3) Learn how to shoot a bow - Just got this one done with my wife for my B-day
4) Get in the best shape I've ever been in - Renewed that drive at the gym, maintaining everyday
5) Learn how to throw knives - Never fully mastered this one but it was/is a fun learning experiance
6) Take and Pass a gun safety course/get gun permit - Passed, my wife did better then me on the test
7) Get my third tattoo - "I must be more than I am" in Latin, along the right side of my torso
8) Renew my motorcycles license that I've let lapse - Need to do this still, December's coming fast
I'll post the next installment of The Beast Within on Monday, have a great weekend and stay classy.