"The difference between a successful person and everyone else isn't a lack of strength or knowledge but rather a lack of will."
I wanted to add in a post that would inspire all of us. Something authors, readers, business owners, or anyone following their dream can take as encouragement. In whatever we do we will be faced with rejection and the key, the only key is to persevere. No matter how high that mountain may seem the only way to the top is by placing one foot in front of the other. The following list contains some famous names who wouldn't be where they are now if they gave up on their first no, second no, third no, fourth no, fifth... well you get the point. This list and other great resources can be found at
Famous Rejected Authors
1. John Grisham's first book was rejected 25 times
2. Chicken Soup for the Soul was rejected 134 times
3. Stephen King's book Carrie received dozens of rejections
4. No one wanted to publish Beatrix Potter so she self-published
The Tale of Peter Rabbit
5. Kathryn Stockett's The Help was rejected 60 times
The list goes on and on but one thing we can learn from these authors, one thing they all have in common was was their relentless passion to succeed.