Bad Land Has Arrived


Available on Amazon Now!

     The day has arrived and I can't wait to hear what you think about my latest novel. But before you 
go and buy the book I want you to listen to a song that I found that fits the mood of the story ridiculously well.                                                       


  Beast by Nico Vega


     SO GOOD RIGHT!? Okay now you can go...


Bad Land on Amazon








Jonathan Yanez: Bad Land Has Arrived

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bad Land Has Arrived


Available on Amazon Now!

     The day has arrived and I can't wait to hear what you think about my latest novel. But before you 
go and buy the book I want you to listen to a song that I found that fits the mood of the story ridiculously well.                                                       




     SO GOOD RIGHT!? Okay now you can go...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home